Edel can design a presentation or short course tailored to the needs of groups, or businesses to focus on a particular aspect of feng shui design. For example; Feng Shui Design for Work/Life Balance, Feng Shui Design for the Home Office, Feng Shui Design for Holistic Living, Clearing Clutter with Feng Shui Design, Supporting the Carer with Feng Shui Design. Whatever the focus of your planned gathering or staff day, Edel can tailor a presentation to tie in with your individual requirements. Contact Edel to discuss. Contact Edel to discuss.
Being in your element for 2024: Feng Shui Design for the year ahead. In this annual workshop we look at:
- The energetic shift from 2023 the year of the water rabbit to 2024 the year of the wood dragon.
- The cyclical energy of the Five elements in Feng Shui Design and how to go with the flow as the energy changes for the new year.
- Our own personal elemental signature with 9 star ki. We each have our own personal energetic signature which influences how we interact with others and how we act and react to changes in our environment.
- What can we expect for 2024 personally with 9 star ki. Each year our energy subtly changes and evolves. We look at how we can go with the flow of this change, supporting dynamic balance in all areas of our lives.
- Supporting our individual energy within our homes and workspaces with Feng Shui Design enhancements for 2024
- What to expect energetically in the year of the Wood Dragon. Globally the energy will shift quite dramatically as we move from the year of the water rabbit to the year of the wood dragon on February 10th. Being prepared for this shift allows us to maximise our potential for positive change.
Feng Shui Foundation Level Workshop
Saturday February 17th and 24th 2024, 10am - 5pmThis course is designed to introduce you to the key concepts of feng shui and the essential associated modalities of healthy homes, clutter clearing, earth energy and space clearing and their application to your home. Ahead of the course date you will send your floor-plans (a simple line drawing will suffice, once it is proportionate) to Edel so that she can explain in detail how to apply feng shui design to your individual space. After the course you will have all of the information you need to apply feng shui design to your own home to enhance each area of your life going forward. FSS UK approved foundation level course. You will also receive a 10% discount code off the purchase price of my book "A Place to Call Home" Run by Edel Cleary, Interior Designer and Feng shui Practitioner FSNI FSSA IFSG IFPA Feng Shui Society UK accredited consultant and approved foundation level course provider. Click here for full course information.
One session each month 9am - 10am Saturday. Free of charge. Each month we will focus on a different aspect of feng shui design. These spotlight classes draw on the extensive topics covered in Edel’s book “A Place to Call Home; feng shui design guidebook for design, connection and belonging." Register interest via the contact form.